Here’s your chance to be part of something exciting! The Infosys Science Foundation which awards the Infosys Prize is celebrating 15 years since inception. The foundation announces a logo design contest to commemorate the occasion. The logo must represent the foundation’s vision and its stated objective of elevating the prestige of research in India and inspiring young Indians to choose a vocation in scientific research.
- The logo contest is open to students resident in India currently enrolled in an undergraduate, postgraduate or diploma program.
- All contestants are bound by the rules of the contest. Violating any rule will lead to disqualification.
Submission Guidelines and How to Enter
- The contest opens on July 1 and closes on August 16 at 11:59 PM IST
- All entries must be submitted electronically to ISF@infosys.com
- Submissions must include name of the designer, email ID, and phone number.
- Please mail low-resolution files (.PNG or .JPEG). We will ask the finalists to share high-resolution files.
- Your submission must include 2-3 sentences on the design idea.
- Maximum TWO submissions are allowed per person.
- No group entries allowed.
Logo design and parameters
- The logo should incorporate the number 15 and elements representing scholarship, education, knowledge and science.
- Your logo design must not compromise the design of the foundation’s existing logo. The design must follow the foundation’s brand guidelines.
- The final files must be shared in CMYK and RGB.
- Entrants are advised to avoid gradients and half-tones.
- The logo must be visually appealing on both small (as small as 2cm X 2cm) and large scale.
- Entries must be submitted as JPEG or PNG files
- Logo must be easy to use, handle, resize, and manipulate for all reproduction purposes.
- All entrants must affirm that their designs are their own original work and that they have not copied the designs from others or from their own previous work, and do not violate the intellectual property of any person or entity.
- Use of AI generated images for your submission is not allowed.
- The winning property becomes the sole property of the Infosys Science Foundation and the Infosys Prize and will be used on (but not limited to) the website, promotional material, social media sites, posters and mailers.
- The name of the winning entrant will be acknowledged on the Infosys Prize website.
- If the winner has been found to have violated any rules with respect to intellectual property, they will have to forfeit the prize even if the violation is found after the prize has been awarded.
Determination of Winning Entry
- The winning design will be determined by a panel of two judges. Their decision will be final.
- Entries will be judged based on visual appeal, quality of design, and ease of reproduction as stated above.
- The winner will be selected and notified via mail on August 30
- The winning entry will receive a cash award of ₹ 10,000 and an invitation to the Infosys Prize 2023 ceremony in January 2024. The runner-up will receive a cash award of ₹ 5,000.